If you don’t use social media, you can email your photo entry to email@example.com
The competition closes 1st April 2022 at midnight and is open to Oxfordshire residents only. Scroll down for terms and conditions.
Did you know…?
Some of the entries we’ve received so far…
Competition terms and conditions:
- No purchase is necessary, and the competition is free to enter.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older.
- Entrants must be Oxfordshire residents.
- To enter, entrants must tag @ReplenishOxon on Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram. The competition will be posted on Replenish. Oxfordshire residents
must share their rescue recipes, for food that they have saved from
being wasted. The opening date for entries will be from Tuesday 1 March 2022 when
the post is live at 4pm. The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 1 April 2022. Late entries will not be considered.
- 5 winners will be chosen at random on Friday 8 April 2022.
- Each winner will receive the same prize; ‘The Canny Cook: freezer & store-
cupboard meals on a budget’. Each winner will be contacted via the social
media account they used to enter the competition and asked to provide an
Oxfordshire residential address to post the prize to.
- No cash alternatives are available, but we reserve the right to substitute the
advertised prize for another of equal or greater value should the original
- For each draw, we reserve the right to conduct a re-draw if the winner cannot
be contacted within 48 hours. Winners will be notified of their win through the
Facebook account used to enter. Prizes will be sent out within three weeks
following the closing date. Winners’ names are available on written request to
firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of Anaïs Bozetine.
- No entrant who is drawn at random as the winner shall be eligible to receive
more than one prize. Should the same winner be drawn for more than one
prize, a re-draw will be conducted.
- The winner(s) may be required to take part in post event publicity. Names of
successful winners to the competition may be published.
- Replenish and Oxfordshire Recycles reserves the right to cancel or amend
this promotion due to events arising beyond its control. Replenish,
Oxfordshire Recycles, nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or
- Employees of Replenish, the Recycling or Waste Management Teams at
Oxfordshire Recycles partner councils, agents, their families or anyone
professionally connected to the promotion are not eligible to win the prizes.
- Entrants will only be contacted if they have won.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be
bound by these terms and conditions
- The promoters of this competition are Replenish and Oxfordshire County
Council, whose decision regarding any aspect of this competition shall be final
and no correspondence will be entered into.