Tips for the first-time food grower – Key tips for getting started with food growers, including for those with little to no outdoor space. We also explain what basic gardening terms means.
Growing food on a budget – How to grow your own without breaking the bank! Includes ideas for upcycling materials so you can reduce your environment impact. Check it out here.
Composting at home – Home composting is the most environmentally-friendly way to deal with kitchen and garden waste. Known as black gold by gardeners, compost is a nutrient-rich product that your plants and flowers will love! Here’s our guide on making compost.
Check out our other blog posts:
- How to make a mini worm farm
- Hot and cold composting: what’s the difference?
- Composting indoors: the bokashi method
- How to keep rats out of your compost pile
- Getting started with seed saving
- Bringing back the art of scything
- Introduction to ‘no dig’ gardening
- Boosting crop yields with ‘green manure‘
- Tackling weeds – without chemicals